воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

friend song theme




Iapos;ve been having these weird panicky feelings every once in� a while. Itapos;s very frustrating. I have 3 exams this coming week. I�have no idea whatapos;s going on in Deformable Solids, the whole class is retaking Heat Transfer, and who knows what to expect for Experimental Design.

I just finished some of my homework so thatapos;s one thing to worry less about.
Calling customer service...SUCKS. I called 3 times to 3 different companies. One drove me nuts. The guy started grating on my nerves. Itapos;s already frustrating in the first place, no need to make it worse.

iapos;m also going to think that chris has lost his phone. He hasnapos;t returned my calls or texts. Iapos;m getting sent straight to voicemail. Driving around in a motorcycle at night... Without glasses and a helmet..................... Iapos;m going to hope that he left his phone at work and itapos;s out of batteries.

iapos;m mainly worried about school. A little about chris. I wonapos;t call him again, though. Itapos;s a little pointless if i get sent straight to voicemail. Iapos;m over the customer service thing. Everything is settled more or less.

freaking school. Night guys
friend song theme, friend song thats, friend song that.



Комментариев нет: